Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whoever said creating a blog was easy?

Hi there everyone. I wanted to drop a quick note to let you all know that we found out some people were having issues posting comments on the blog. This wasn't affecting everyone, so we were a little confused as to what was going on.

Well, today it dawned on me that when we first created the blog, we went behind the scenes and messed with the code (that's computer programming techy stuff that I won't get into here) and we think that's what the issue was. Now, being a computer programmer myself.....just kidding - I'm nothing of the sort. To make a long story short (too late), I went back into the code and undid the changes that I made the other day.

Moral of the story - I shouldn't be playing around with things I don't quite understand.
So, if you tried to leave a comment and couldn't - please try again. I hope I fixed the issue, and really look forward to comments as it lets me know I am not the only one reading my blog.

~A

No comments:

Help Us Reach Our Dream

Those who know us understand how hard we have worked to achieve our educational and financial goals. Unfortunately, the staggering costs of this adventure are becoming more apparent and overwhelming the further we explore our options. If your heart is so inclined, please give what you can to help us achieve our dream by clicking the DONATE button below. Thank you so much for your support.

PayPal Link