Monday, October 3, 2011

Déjà Vu

Good morning blogging world. Do you ever get the feeling that you've done something before; a feeling so strong that tells you you've experienced the same phenomenon at some point in the past yet you know you've never been in that situation? Well, this is called Déjà vu, and let me tell you that I am definitely experiencing it this morning - albeit with a slight modification.

You see, once again I am up at 2:00 am on a Monday. It was just last week that I was up at the same time with all of this baby information on my mind. We had just gone public with our announcement, and had a lot of excitement, questions, concerns, and fear about the future. Fast forward to today, one week later, and I find myself in the same exact position. All of the same emotions and feelings are still there, as well as the lack of sleep.

So, although this is not truly déjà vu, I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of days like these in my future. I know we are still early on in the process and there will be many peaks and valleys to come. I just hope it all works out in the end for us.

Good morning blogging world. Do you ever get that feeling that you've done something before.....ok; this last sentence was a joke to give you a feeling of déjà vu. I apologize in advance for my nerdiness.
~A

No comments:

Help Us Reach Our Dream

Those who know us understand how hard we have worked to achieve our educational and financial goals. Unfortunately, the staggering costs of this adventure are becoming more apparent and overwhelming the further we explore our options. If your heart is so inclined, please give what you can to help us achieve our dream by clicking the DONATE button below. Thank you so much for your support.

PayPal Link